Hello NXL Community!
Fall is in the air! Can you feel it? It means seasons are changing and we think you are ready for it. We know we are!
We are excited to provide you an update of the work and enhancements we have implemented in the past few months to aid our centers in a more robust and user-friendly experience when utilizing NextLevel. We hope you will like what you see!
We have included the number of Cases in the client file, next to Case ID. This will help to identify total number of Cases the client has in her file and the most recent/current Case.
- Improved Case tracking. We have added better order to the Case numbers by adding a number 1, 2, 3, etc., to better view the order of cases. This will allow for better tracking of files in the client file.
- Simplified navigation. From Client Mode, you now can close the New Client Form and return to Staff Mode by simply clicking “Return to Staff Mode.” This allows center staff/volunteers to exit out of the client intake by clicking on the link.
- Updated “Pregnancy Test” options. Pregnancy “Test Type” now includes the option to indicate Initial or Retest. This data also pulls into the client Dashboard under Pregnancy Test Count and breaks down the total number of tests by type.
- 30 day file retention when deleting a client file from NXL. For security reasons we have implemented a retention rule in the software that will keep in cache a deleted file under client management. The purpose of this rule is for reasons of an accidental deletion of a file that will later need to be reinstated. This makes it seamless for our team to reinstate the file at no charge to our centers. However, keep in mind that this will keep the email used in the file in cache where the center can NOT reuse the same email under that 30-day time frame lapses. In the event that you need the use of the email that is tied to the deleted file immediately for use, this will require a work order submitted to our development team for a fee of $50 fee. This request can be submitted to our team via the support portal.
In addition to these new features, we made several small tweaks to NextLevel to improve your user experience, some of which include:
- “Reason for Visit” automatically fills in when creating “new client” from scheduler
- Updated wording from “Donor Letter” to “Donor List” to indicate from where you can pull a LIST of Donors giving you the options of a List View, Mailings, Mail Merge for letters and more.
- Adapted the description of Valid Value list items regarding “points” next to the values that require “point” set up. Less confusion is always better!
What’s Next to be excited about?
- Option Line integration to NextLevel allowing centers to add timeslots to their scheduler so Option Line can book appointments for the center.
- NextLevel CMS and My Helplink app updated and enhancements implemented!
- Donor Management enhancements
- Version 2.0 of Reporting for better analytics
Also, did you know?
We recently moved all support and training needs to a ticketing system? It is of great importance that we offer the best customer care and support to or centers as we continue to grow. So, we implemented a support ticketing system found under your “Support portal”. This is found next to your Product portal login. Just click on the Support link, enter your existing user id and password you use to login to NextLevel, and voila! You are in!
Locate the blue tool bar and click on “Support” then on “Tickets”. Submit your support question or concern and our team will be notified and a reply will be returned asap.
As always, we welcome your feedback on your experience in NextLevel and take into consideration your requests. We truly are better together! Thanks for being part of our community!
We are here for you! Because, together we are better!
The NextLevel Team
Thursday, November 5, 2020